Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome, Bienvenue, Gesundheit



So, you've found my wee little blog about my two favorite passions: Cinema and Cuisines! Now you're probably wondering who I am! Allow myself .... to introduce myself:
My name is Stefanie and I am a recent college graduate who studied Digital Film Production as well as Graphic Design. In my spare time, I love to research various recipes and make a brave attempt to whip up thus food item. Yes, I count snacking as a favorite pastime. With that said, this blog will be a documentation of the two. With each film I have reviewed, I will punctuate it with a dish recommendation and/or a hidden restaurant gem that shares a common ground with thus film. Sit back, relax and join along with me at the table in savoring delicious motion pictures morsals found in the cinematic timeline.  Bon appetite! Now that you know a bit about me, I'd love to have the chance to, as Deborah Kerr would belt with a vibrato plow, "getting to know you, getting to know all about you".

2 comments:

  1. I looking forward to seeing what you select as your first movie/food combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My first review is coming up this weekend!

      Delete